Monday, August 25, 2008

More pics from the weekend

We had and awesome weekend, so fun it took up 2 blog posts! It was so great to spend time with Dale and Angie and the Super Dog. I am sure by the time they get home they are ready for a vacation to recover from their weekend!
No one will EVER believe the story that goes with this pic, but I caught this fish with my bare hands, really I did! Dale looked out the side of the boat and said, look there is a fish swimming right there, it swam closer by the boat, I channeled the spirit of the GRIZZLY and swiped down in the water and grabbed it "bear" handed! This is no fish story, reality in all detail!
"POLE, I DON'T NEED NO STINKING POLE!"
What do you use your tower for?
(I'm sure this is illegal in most states and voids all sorts of maufacture's warranty's)


This kid can do it all (except catch a fish bare handed!)Thanks for the fun weekend Dale and Angie!
We had a great Mexican BBQ, awesome "wedding taco's" awesome time. We were really glad Uncle Todd, Blaine, Mellisa & Brooklynn were able to come. It was a great time!
Perfect weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Snap! How fun, I didn't know you guys have entered the world of blogging!

Love it!

Bri!!! said...

That is hilarious. I can't believe you were able to catch that fish. It's actually a nice size.