Sunday, November 16, 2008

1st grade friendship play

Taggert had his 1st Grade Friendship play. He has been practicing his songs and choreography since school started and he did great! The 1st grade put on a program focusing on being friends, finding new friends, being ok with yourself and stopping bullies, it was a fun night and Taggert did great!

Tagg informed us the morning of that he had to wear "a tie". He was one of the few that did, but man did he look good!
So nice we had to see it twice!
(Somebody happy to be wearing a tie? Not a common sight at the Watts house!)
Taggert on stage with his classmates
6 shooters!

Walk like and egyptian?
Grandma Starla even came, thanks for coming it made it an even more special night!
GOOD JOB TAGGERT WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!






6 comments:

Cody said...

Tag looks like a sexy beast in a tie. Thats awesome.

Bri!!! said...

Oh Tag, you look so dang handsome!

Janice Phillips said...

Oh man, what a little hottie! Looks like his big cousin Daniel all dressed up! Wish ya'll were coming for Thanksgiving but we'll see you sometime soon. LOVE YOU!

Ashlee Merback said...

Tag is without question the best looking first grader I know! I wish I could have seen him in his play!

Sunshine Promises said...

So fun to find you! I found you via Ashlee's blog and am LOVING catching up on the news of the entire Phillips clan. Love. You. Guys. Mucho. Your kids are adorable (how did YOU get the redheads while I have the blondes?) and it is so fun to see you as a mom. A beautiful, wonderful mom.

I'd love to add you to our private blog list. Send me an email and I'll send you an invite.

Love you, Jame!
"Mandy Kjar" Wilkinson

Chelsea said...

Our kids are MISSING YOU SOOOO BAD!!! Just now Jack asked if we could go to Tag's house, and I said it is sooo far away. Jack said, "It's not very far from the airport." I wish it was that easy.

Miss you, Chels