Friday, September 12, 2008

but who's counting anyways? or Viva la mower!


6 Lawn and leaf bags, to cut our new lawn!


I average between 4 and 5 lawn mower catcher bags per "big black bag". So in my simple Rainman mind that means 24-30 times I end up emptying the bag of my mower, it takes 3 hours to mow, cleaning up toys, fallen fruit, sticks and dog poo are another 20- 30 min. Then I start edging, run the blower and sweep / spray off whatever else needs done. I'm not complaining, just stating facts. I have cut allot of grass in my day, but have yet to run a mower out of gas on one lawn, this lawn takes 2 tanks of gas.



I have a call into T. Boone Pickens to see how we can utilize this never ending resource to help end our dependence and stop the stanglehold foreign oil has placed upon us!
I have been also been offered a roll in the upcoming sequel to The Lawn Mowerman II.
"God made him simple, his mower made him a God!"
I also have a whole new group of friends to hang with. Jami can't figure out why the smell of fresh cut grass and lawnmower exhaust arouses an unquenchable desire in me for a Beto's artery clogging, beef sweat dripping burrito!




2 comments:

jake merback said...

Greg,

I am not a big blog person, but this is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.

Jake

Janae said...

I'm a little behind, I didn't even know you had a blog. I LOVE YOUR HOUSE! it's so dang cute.