Monday, September 22, 2008

Great weekend

Another great weekend fishing with Uncle Dale and Aunt Angie, this time Taggert and I went along, we went Saturday morning up on the upper Provo river in the flats between Deer Creek and Jordanell reservoirs. It was great, the leaves are changing, slight breeze, then it rained, there was hard rain, soft rain, rain that fell sideways, stinging rain and then it just stopped and we had sun, it was a great day.
Taggert & Uncle Dale
ROckin on the river
Taggert had one heck of a day, he caught 2 shoes, one size 9 (shown below) and one size 13!

Become the grasshopper, grasshopper!

I'm just happy to be here!

Can you find in this picture, one Dad, a Pancho, one Lefty and one dog?


Nice rug!


The "Afgan man"
I swear, any excuse to go all WT and loose the shirt! To much Kid Rock and Red Bull!



We went through allot of thick, heavy deep brush, did I say thick! We were toole hacking all day long, Dale carrying Super dog, me with Lefty, Coley boy and Aunt Angie carrying the fishing poles, camera, sweatshirts and picking up whatever fell out on the way!

This was an old shot from Nam, yes I did carry grenades in my back pockets... Why do you ask?
Yup, it was that muddy!

End of the day, dirty, worn out and still having fun! Thanks Uncle Dale and Aunt Angie for a very fun day!




3 comments:

Bri!!! said...

The Grasshopper picture of Tag is priceless. You got some great shots. Good job Tag for catching shoes:-)

Starla said...

What a magically day. What memories. What a dad! Those are two lucky boys. Thanks for sharing the magic with us!

Janice Phillips said...

Ohmygosh, I think I would actually enjoy fishing if you guys were there to show me the ropes!! FUN TIMES!!